Daisy and Dan, the farm's bunny mascots, need help to get their letter sent off to Santa - but will they be able to find all of the presents in time for Christmas? Head along to see the fun unfold.
The show has interactive elements including a Festive Animal Trail during the interval. The show is suitable for ages seven and under.
A Letter to Santa - A Daisy and Dan Adventure will be performed in the farm's new festive marquee on:
- Saturday, December 14 - shows at 11am and 2pm.
- Sunday, December 15 - shows at 11am and 2pm.
- Saturday, December 21 - shows at 11am and 2pm.
- Sunday, December 22 - shows at 11am and 2pm.
- Monday, December 23 - shows at 11am and 2pm.
- Sunday, December 24 - shows at 11am and 2pm.
On show dates, Mrs Claus will be heading along to the farm's mini Christmas Village for storytelling sessions and arts and crafts will be happening in the festive huts.
The Festival Animal Trail is in place from December 7 until December 31, so even if you're not heading to the show you can still make your way around the farm and spot all eight festive animal characters - a prize awaits if you can fill in the trail sheet with the right answers.
For tickets and more information visit www.newhamgrangefarm.co.uk
- Tickets for children cost £7.95 which includes entry to the farm, a ticket to the show and a packed lunch. Adult tickets cost £5 and includes entry to the farm, the show and a hot drink. Under 2s will get in for free, but a ticket still needs to be booked and lunch is not included.
- Standard farm entry (no show ticket) costs £3.10 for kids, £4 for adults and a family pass for four people costs £12.80.